7 Countries | 7 Categories
The projects should be based in the following 7 countries:
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Projects can be entered in the following 7 categories:
- 1) Schools: Universities, institutions, learning campuses, kindergartens, colleges
- 2) Hospitality: Resorts, hotels, motels
- 3) F&B: Restaurants, cafes, canteens
- 4) Workplace: Commercial and public offices
- 5) Residential: Condominiums, bungalows, villas
- 6) Retail: Shops, studios, clubs, shopping malls, supermarkets
- 7) Exhibition: Showrooms, expo, galleries
Mixed-development projects cannot be duplicated for different categories. Entrants will need to submit different materials of the different components of the project.
Concept stage: To be completed on or before 31 December 2018
Completed: 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2018
Celebrating winning project/s in each country, the Interior Design Awards will award the project based on where it is located out of the 7 countries.