7 Countries | 7 Categories
The projects should be located in the following 7 countries:
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Projects can be entered in the following 7 categories:
- 1) SCHOOLS: Universities, institutions, learning campuses, kindergartens, colleges
- 2) HOSPITALITY: Resorts, hotels, motels
- 3) F&B: Restaurants, cafes, canteens
- 4) WORKPLACE: Commercial and public offices
- 5) RESIDENTIAL: Condominiums, bungalows, villas
- 6) RETAIL: Shops, studios, clubs, shopping malls, supermarkets
- 7) EXHIBITION: Showrooms, expo, galleries
Mixed-development projects cannot be duplicated for different categories. Entrants will need to submit different materials of the different components of the project.
Completed: To be built from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017
Concept stage: To be finalised (for construction) on or before 31 December 2018
Deadline extended to 31 Dec 2017! Celebrating winning project/s in each country, the Interior Design Awards will award the project based on where it is located out of the 7 countries.