The best designs are selected according to the following equally weighted (20% each) criteria:
- SPATIAL DESIGN: space usage, user friendliness and functional aspects
- COMFORT: ergonomics, emotional aspects and well-being
- AESTHETICS: appearance of the space
- INNOVATION: the use of technology or creative ideas and environmental considerations
- REALISATION EFFICIENCY: practicality and ease of actualisation. Show how the project ideas/designs/theories are feasible, how the design is/can be built and brought to life.